Amazon offers the Wonder Workshop Cue Robot for $129.67 shipped. Normally $200, it goes for around $150 or so at Amazon these days and this is a new all-time low that we’ve tracked. If you have younger children that are interested in technology, this STEM toy is perfect. It’ll teach them to code and love electronics at the same time. Rated 4+ stars from over 70% of shoppers. You can learn more in our announcement coverage.
Nomad Base Station
Wonder Workshop Cue Robot features:
- Cue is a witty robot with attitude that is powered by breakthrough Emotive AI
- Build your skills with games and challenges and makes programming your own interactive experiences fun for any level
- Choose your favorite avatar and explore an amazing depth of personality, expressions and actions
- Send and receive text messages to share witty comments, memes and funny jokes, keeping you coming back for more.
- Discover a freestyle environment to program robot adventures using cue’s proximity sensors, encoders, gyro, accelerometer, microphones and more.
- Engage Cue’s intelligent auto modes (seek, avoid, and explore) to navigate tight corners or obstacles while expressing personality at every turn.
- Cue is for ages 11+ and works with iOS, Android and Kindle Fire HD 8, 10). 2017 SILVER PARENTS CHOICE AWARD WINNER!