Amazon offers its Echo Connect Home Phone Service Device for $24.49 shipped. Normally $35, this is a new all-time low that we’ve tracked and over $2 under our last mention. If you still have a home phone line, this will allow you to use an Alexa-compatible device to take calls. Rated 4+ stars from nearly 50% of users and you can learn more in our announcement coverage.
If you’ve yet to pick up an Echo, you can get the 2nd gen Dot for just $20 shipped. It’ll be perfect to use with the Echo Connect, and gives you access to other Alexa smart home features as well.
Echo Connect features:
- Connect your home phone to your compatible Echo device to call any phone number, using just your voice
- Echo Connect uses your existing home phone service (landline or VoIP) to make and receive calls (carrier charges may apply). Your home phone number will be displayed as a caller ID.
- Call 911 and international numbers from across the room
- Easily sync all your contacts. Alexa syncs with your mobile phone contacts, so you never have to look up a number. Just ask and Alexa will make the call.
- Simply plug Echo Connect into your home phone jack, complete the setup on a smartphone in the Alexa App, and you’re ready to make and receive calls on any of your compatible Echo devices
- Echo Connect will work with all of your registered Echo Devices. Only one Echo Connect needed per phone line.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.