Amazon offers the Clue Board Game for $4.88 shipped as an add-on item. That means you have to place an order of at least $25 to lock in this discounted rate. Walmart charges the same, and you can opt to pick it up there. Regularly closer to $10 lately, today’s deal is the lowest we’ve tracked on Amazon. This is a great (and inexpensive) way to add the classic game of whodunnit to your collection. This edition even includes a new character/suspect, Dr. Orchid. (Colonel Mustard should really watch his back now.) Rated 4.5/5 stars.
How about another classic game? We also have the Bicycle Standard Playing Cards 2-Pack for $3 shipped. Order today to have these cards in time for Christmas; they’d make fantastic stocking stuffers.
Clue Board Game features:
- Who committed the murder in the mansion?.
- Eliminate the suspects and discover whodunit, with what and where.
- Correctly guess the murderer to win.
- Introducing a new character, Dr. Orchid as one of the suspects.
- Includes 1 gameboard, 6 tokens, 6 miniature weapons, 30 Cards (6 character cards, 6 weapon cards, 9 room cards, and 9 clue cards, 1 case file envelope, 1 pad of detective notebook sheets, 2 dice, and game guide
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links