Amazon offers the Osmo Pizza Co. Game + iPhone Base for $35.59 shipped. Regularly $60, it had been steadily declining in price before hitting today’s all-time low. Best Buy charges slightly more for the game without the required base. This interactive learning game puts kids at the helm of a pizza shop, allowing them to learn real world math, money, and social skills. It comes with a double-sided cardboard pizza (must be a chain restaurant), pizza toppings, a tray, money pieces, and a stacking storage container. Best of all? It’ll arrive in time for Christmas. Rated 4.6/5 stars. Head after the jump for even more Osmo game bundles at or near all-time lows.
More Osmo bundles on sale:
- Coding Jam + iPhone Base: $45.50 (Reg. $80)
- Coding Awbie + iPhone Base: $43 (Reg. $70)
- Numbers Game + iPhone Base: $35.50 (Reg. $60)
- Hot Wheel Mindracers + iPad Base: $55 (Reg. $80)
Osmo Pizza Co. Game features:
- Cook up math, money & fraction skills by running your very own pizza shop!
- Trains addition, subtraction and fraction skills. Game adjusts to child’s ability
- Run and grow a business. Save profits to invest in upgrading your shop
- Designed for kids 5-12
— 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) December 20, 2018
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links