Finish Line’s End of Season Sale takes up to 50% off Nike, adidas, Champion, Jordan, and more. Prices are as marked. Shipping adds $7 per order. The men’s Nike Max Air Deluxe Running Shoes are currently on sale for $150, which is $30 off the original rate and the best we’ve seen. These shoes feature a very unique design and are great for workouts or casual outings. With a 1990s inspired look, they will standout where ever you go.
For women, the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus Sneakers are a must-have from this sale. Originally priced at $110, you can find them marked down to $55. I personally own these sneakers are they’re very comfortable.
Our top picks for men include:
- Nike Huarache Premium Sneakers $100 (Orig. $130)
- Air Jordan Jumpman Sneakers $85 (Orig. $110)
- Nike Max Air Deluxe Running Shoes $150 (Orig. $180)
- adidas NMD Runner R1 Sneaker $100 (Orig. $130)
- Nike Sportswear Season Hoodie $55 (Orig. $75)
Our top picks for women include:
- adidas 3-Stripes Sweater $15 (Orig. $45)
- Nike Air Max 270 Sneaker $90 (Orig. $150)
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus $55 (Orig. $110)
- Nike Epic React Flyknit $75 (Orig. $150)
- Nike Pro Indy Lightweight Bra $10 (Orig. $30)
— 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) December 26, 2018
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links