Today only, Woot is offering the Omega Nutrition Center Quiet Dual-Stage Slow Speed Masticating Juicer (J8006) for $189.99. Shipping is free for Prime members; otherwise, a $6 delivery fee will apply. Regularly $300, it is currently $270 on Amazon, where it has never dropped below $195. If you have ever struggled to get a blender to smash up large chunks of veggies and fruit, you’ll know how valuable a powerful juicer like this is. This model has an automatic pulp-ejection function “for continuous juicing” with four stabilizing feet and “quiet operation.” Rated 4+ stars from over 3,500 customers. More details below.
While they might not all come with the same number of reviews and that amazing 15-year warranty from Omega, there are certainly juicers out there for less. This Hamilton Beach model is only $54.99 but you can also jump up to the Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain which has a 4+ star rating from nearly 6,000 users and goes for $100 at Amazon. But if all that sounds like too much work for you anyway, just grab some vegan-friendly Soylent Meal Replacements in Amazon’s Gold Box today.
Omega Nutrition Dual-Stage Juicer:
- High juice yield with very dry pulp, an automatic pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing, four stabilizing feet, and quiet operation
- Industry leading 15 year warranty covering parts and performance
- Powerful motor dual-stage juicing system ensures maximum efficiency
- Easy to Assemble, Operate, and Clean
- Chrome finish and all components included
- Measures approximately 14.5″ x 6.5″ x 15.5″
- 110/120 voltage
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.