Today only, as part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day, Woot via Amazon offers the Excalibur 3900B 9-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator for $154.99 shipped. Regularly $230, which is what you’d still be paying at Walmart and Lowe’s, it matches our previous mention as one of the lowest prices we’ve ever tracked for this model. Use it to make beef jerky, fruit roll-ups, or even marshmallows for your favorite cereal. It can also be counted upon to help raise bread or make homemade yogurt. There’s a lot you can do with this dehydrator, especially with 15-square feet of drying space available. Rated 4.7/5 stars.
Excalibur 9-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator features:
- DRYING SPACE: 9-trays totaling 15 square feet of drying space offers plenty of room for your favorite snacks
- PATENTED: Hyperwave Technology and Horizontal Parallex drying removes water from food with a continuous circulation of thermostatically-controlled warm air
- DIAL IN: adjustable thermostat 105-degree Fahrenheit to 165-degree Fahrenheit featuring accurate temperature control and built in on/off switch
- EASY TO CLEAN: Poly-Screen trays do not need to be moved or rotated during operation and prevent foods from sticking
- HEALTHY SNACKS: Dehydrate delicious fruits, vegetables, nuts, meat for jerky, fruit puree for fruit roll-ups, raise bread or make homemade yogurt. Great for preppers, large families, gardeners, and sportsman
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links