Today only, as part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day, Amazon has select 1-year and 6-month print magazine subscriptions from $3.75. Note that these are auto-renewals, which means you’ll have to cancel your subscription before it ends to avoid being billed at the regular rate. Still, if you’re willing to take that risk, you’re able to score significant savings on many popular titles. One standout is a Taste of Home 1-year Subscription for $3.75. It’s otherwise $12 for the year, which includes six bi-monthly issues. Taste of Home is “America’s #1 Cooking Magazine” and features over 100 recipes and tips in each edition. Rated 4.3/5 stars. Check out the rest of the sale here, or head below for more top picks.
Top picks from this sale:
- Reader’s Digest 1-year: $4 (Reg. $12)
- Conde Nast Traveler 1-year: $4 (Reg. $25)
- Reminisce 1-year: $4 (Reg. $22)
- …and even more deals…
A Taste of Home Magazine:
Taste of Home Magazine is one of the top cooking and recipe magazines in the world. Each issue contains more than a hundred recipes along with tips for creating new recipes from ingredients you already have on hand. Whether you cook for a crowd or just yourself, you will find ample ideas inside each issue.
Taste of Home Magazine is one of the only publications that includes a full-color photograph of every dish described. These photographs show you what the finished product will look like and whet your appetite. As an added bonus, some of the recipes come on removable cards that you can tear out and save in your recipe box.
Auto-renewal terms & conditions:
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.