Amazon is offering the Proctor-Silex Thermal Airpot Hot Coffee/Cold Beverage Dispenser for $19.99 Prime shipped when you clip the on-page coupon. Down from its $30 going rate, this is a match of its all-time low and is the best available. If you run corporate events, church groups, or just love coffee, this is a must-have countertop appliance. It requires no power and uses a vacuum-insulating design to keep beverages either cold or hot for hours. The built-in pump allows you to dispense coffee, tea, and the like with ease. Rated 4.4/5 stars.
Something that’s a given with devices like this is dripping. Grab this plastic drip tray for just $6 Prime shipped and enjoy the ability of an easy clean after a long day’s work.
Ditch the pump design and 2.5L capacity for this smaller thermal carafe which is built to keep your drinks nice and hot. At around $16 Prime shipped, it saves you a few bucks over today’s lead deal while also becoming slightly more portable.
Proctor-Silex Airpot features:
- Stainless Steel keeps beverages hot or cold. Stainless Steel Vacuum-insulated interior maintains the beverage temperature, won’t break the way glass can and won’t affect the taste of your drink.
- 2. 5 L capacity. Holds 2. 5 liters of hot or cold beverages, equivalent to 16 standard-sized (5 ounce) cups of Coffee.
- Spill-proof Travel. Dispenser is lockable for convenience when traveling.
- Brew-through lid. Air pot is compatible with many different brewing systems, so you can brew directly into the pot.
- Easy to clean & fill. Large opening makes it easy to fill with liquid or to wipe down.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.