Today at Amazon we’ve spotted a variety of Timbuk2, Osprey, and Fossil bag discounts up to 47% off. Our favorite from the bunch is Osprey’s Raptor 10 Hydration Backpack for $105 shipped. That’s $35 off the typical rate there and is within pennies of the lowest price we have tracked. This handy backpack sports a dedicated hydration compartment that perfectly pairs with an included Hydrapak 2.5-liter reservoir. It’s made with cyclists in mind and even has a built-in blinker light attachment. Sunglasses can be safely stowed in a zippered, scratch-free slash pocket. Rated 4.8/5 stars. Continue reading to find more bag discounts priced from $57.
More bag deals:
- Timbuk2 Medium Classic Messenger: $57 (Reg. $87)
- Timbuk2 Medium Wingman: $57 (Reg. $83)
- Osprey Kamber 16: $75 (Reg. $100)
- delayed shipping
- Osprey Rook 50: $116 (Reg. $155)
- Fossil Buckner Convertible: $79 (Reg. $150)
- low stock
- View all…
Prefer Thule bags? If so, you’re in luck because we’ve rounded up several deals right here. With pricing that starts at $39, it’s a great a place to continue today’s shopping. Snagging a bag there can yield up to 55% off.
Osprey Raptor 10 features:
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included BPA-free Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free slash pocket for sunglasses and stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dedicated lower compartment holds an included roll-up tool pouch to organize bike tools
- Blinker light attachment and reflective patch for safety
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.