Amazon is now offering Hisense 65-inch ULED 65U6H Quantum Dot QLED Series 4K Smart Google TV for $479.99 shipped. This model launched at $800 in June of this year and still regularly fetches as much at Best Buy where it is now on sale for $500. It more recently carries a $600 price tag at Amazon and is now at a new all-time low. You’re looking at a 4K (2160p) ULED panel with Variable Refresh Rate technology, four HDMI 2.1 inputs, a pair of USB ports, support for Google Assistant voice commands, and compatibility with Bluetooth-enabled sound bars. That’s on top of a dedicated gaming mode that “automatically adjusts settings for smooth, uninterrupted play” as well as HDR, Dolby Vision picture, and Dolby Atmos audio. Head below for more early Black Friday Hisense 4K TV deals.
Early Black Friday Hisense 4K TV deals
- R6 43-inch 4K Roku Smart TV $200 (Reg. $270)
- R6 65-inch 4K Roku Smart TV $350 (Reg. $460)
- A6 50-inch 4K UHD Smart Google TV $230 (Reg. $310)
- A6 75-inch 4K UHD Smart Google TV $498 (Reg. $590)
- U6H 55-inch Smart Google TV $368 (Reg. $420+)
- U6H 75-inch Smart Google TV $698 (Reg. $798)
Looking to upgrade an existing display instead of grabbing a new one? Go score the previous-generation Apple TV 4K at a new all-time low of $80 while you still can or check out the now live holiday offers on Amaozn’s Fire TV streaming players from $20.
Hisense 65-inch ULED 65U6H 4K Smart Google TV features:
- Support the U.S. National Soccer Team with Hisense during the World Cup 2022. Find more at Hisense-promos.com
- 4K ULED TV: Hisense’s proprietary ULED technologies boost color, contrast, brightness, and motion. This suite of patented hardware and software technologies delivers an engaging and completely unique picture that can only be delivered by Hisense.
- Quantum Dot Wide Color Gamut: Quantum Dot produces purer, richer, more brilliant and accurate colors than a regular LED TV. Creating over a billion color combinations bring vibrant images to life in a way non QLED tvs can’t.
- Peak Brightness / Full Array Local Dimming Zones: The average TV is 250-350 nits. Anything over 500 nits is extremely good. This television is up to 600 nits peak brightness across up to 48 local dimming zones.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links