Amazon is currently offering up to 60% off designer watches from Citizen, Skagen, Fossil, Timex, Nine West, Anne Klein, and more from $17 Prime shipped. A standout from this sale is the Skagen Holst Quartz Watch that’s marked down to $66.48 and originally sold for $155. This is the lowest rate we’ve tracked in a year and you can choose from several color options. The classic style can pair with any outfit and is a great piece for everyday wear. I love that this style has two sub dials as well as a stainless steel case. This would make a perfect Valentine’s Day gift idea, however be sure to check out the rest of our top picks below to see if another style catches your eye.
Our top picks include:
- Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Promaster Watch $275 (Orig. $625)
- Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Sport Brycen Watch $221 (Orig. $575)
- Anne Klein Bangle Watch and Bracelet Set $45 (Orig. $150)
- Anne Klein Leather Strap Watch $29 (Orig. $65)
- Fossil Riley Crystal Watch $75 (Orig. $160)
- Skagen Holst Quartz Watch $66 (Orig. $155)
- Fossil Grant Quartz Stainless Watch $75 (Orig. $160)
- …and even more deals…
Skagen Holst Stainless Steel Casual Quartz Watch features:
- The Skagen Holst aesthetic is simple, and works with every style. Slip on one of our men’s watches while you’re getting ready for any occasion and you’ll see your refined style take on a whole new level of sophistication.
- Featuring a 40m stainless steel case with a sunray dial with linear indexes, three hands and a multifunction movement. Subeyes at 12 o’clock and 6 o’clock indicate the day and date, respectively.
- Water resistant up to 50m: Wearable while swimming in shallow water
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links