There is some really impressive tech on sale now at 9to5Toys Specials, from smart remote controls to competition-grade gaming audio. Here’s our pick of the week’s best deals.
BuyDig is offering the certified refurbished Garmin vívoactive Touchscreen GPS Smartwatch for $84.99 shipped when you apply code EMTREATS during checkout. That’s $75 under Amazon’s new listing and the lowest price we can find. Only once have we seen a refurb model go for less ($80). It is rated 4+ stars from over 1,600 Amazon customers and “backed by a 1 Year Garmin Warranty.”
- Ultra-thin GPS smartwatch with a sunlight-readable, high-resolution color touchscreen
- Built-in sports apps, including GPS-enabled running, biking and golfing plus swimming and activity tracking¹, let you view your stats even when away from your phone
- Pairs with your smartphone to gently vibrate and display alerts for incoming calls, texts, emails and calendar items plus notifications from social media and other mobile apps
- Customize with free watch face designs, widgets and apps from our Connect IQ store
- Battery charge lasts through all your activities with up to 3 weeks6 in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 10 hours using GPS
And be sure to check out Garmin’s new vívosmart HR+ with GPS-tracking and heart rate monitoring.
Home Depot is once again offering a 4-pack of Philips 60W Equivalent A19 Daylight LED Light Bulbs for $8.97. You can pick your order up in-store or have it shipped for free in an order of $45 or more. Today’s deal is $4 less than Amazon, a match of our previous mention and the best price currently available. Ditch your traditional light bulbs and save upwards of 85% on your bill. You can expect around 10 years of use from a single bulb on average. An instant-on design and “soft white” glow round out its features. Rated 4.5/5 stars by over 700 Amazon customers.
Today’s Top Green Deals:
- DEWALT 12A Corded Electric Leaf Blower: $89 (Reg. $110) | Lowe’s
- 12-pack FDW 60W A19 LED Light Bulbs: $19 (Reg. $25) | Newegg
- WORX 20V Cordless Leaf Blower (refurb): $50 (Orig. $120) | eBay
There’s a fair share of robotic lawn mowers and vacuums on the market today. But there aren’t many that are as full-featured as the new electric Kobi Lawn Robot. This autonomous outdoor helper will mow your lawn, rake leaves in the fall and even remove snow during the winter. Safe to say, Kobi is next-level.
It is slightly more robust than some of the popular grass clippers we’ve seen with four large wheels and a hefty power supply. There are brushless motors that can handle each of the aforementioned tasks at ultra-quiet noise levels. Kobi ships with a charging station that it will automatically return to when not in-use for more juice. It has a pretty serious battery system that can handle up to 40 feet of cumulative snow at once. A built-in GPS system provides direction alongside sensors that detect obstacles in the way. Perhaps coolest of all? It uses weather services to detect upcoming precipitation and it acts accordingly. Kobi is slated to sell for $3,999 when it is released sometime next year.
Amazon’s Alexa Voice Service is slowly making its way to more products following its initial release on the Echo speaker. Aside from the second generation Echo Dot, a new Bluetooth audio system is also receiving the voice assistant. The FABRIQ Smart Speaker is a cost-effective option for consumers that comes in at just $50. Surprisingly, it has built-in Wi-Fi that allows for multiple units to be connected for a whole home setup and Apple users will be happy to hear that it also supports AirPlay. That’s a welcome feature that we wouldn’t expect to see at this price point.
FABRIQ can play music from a variety of services including Spotify, Pandora, Prime music and more. Playback is controlled via a free iOS and Android app. Inside the compact speaker is a two-inch driver that is powered by a 5W supply. Alexa is activated by the push of a button, which unfortunately means FABRIQ doesn’t have always-on capabilities like the larger Echo. Nevertheless, this is bound to be a very attractive option for consumers this holiday season. The FABRIQ Alexa-enabled Smart Speaker is available in three colors for $49.99 and can be ordered via Amazon today.
VUDU in attempt to compete with Amazon, iTunes, Netflix and the rest is now offering a digital streaming service with select full length (ad-supported) digital movies, TV shows and more for free. Aside from the ads in the videos, the only catch is that you’ll have to create a login to access the library of content. Also, it will ask you for credit card info if you plan on making purchases, but you can skip that step if you want.
A few good titles that are available for free are “School of Rock,” “True Grit,” “The Magnificent Seven,” “Phantom of the Opera,” “Mad Max,” “Star Trek Nemesis,” “The Walking Dead,” and many more. This new program is a smart move by the Walmart owned company to generate revenue from older content and potentially attract new customers that may end up buying or renting premium content. Vudu is accessible from the web and via downloadable app for iOS and Android. Also you can watch on most smart TVs, Roku, and Chromecast.
Nomad released its all-new Vulcanized LSR Silicone Strap for Apple Watch with an already-affordable $40 price tag just last week. Now you can drop it down to just $31.96 shipped (20% off) when you enter coupon code WC20 at checkout. Please note: It’s currently slated to ship October 31, but don’t let that deter you. Placing your order now reserves your spot in line and guarantees you a discount since the coupon expires this weekend. Nomad utilized silicone for the band making it extra durable, water resistant and safe for your skin. Available with Black or Silver stainless steel hardware for the 42mm Apple Watch.
If some of Nomad’s other gear like its latest iPhone 7/Plus leather case or Carabiner Lightning cable happen to catch your eye, just apply the same coupon code (WC20) and you’ll save 20%. In fact, nearly everything Nomad sells is eligible for today’s discount. Nomad accepts payment via PayPal, Amazon and, of course, credit card. Shipping is free on all US orders.
AUKEY Direct via Amazon offers its Quick Charge 3.0 Car Charger for $19.99, but if you use the code QC3AUCAR the price drops to just $14.99 Prime shipped. That’s $5 off and the lowest we’ve seen for it at Amazon.
This little charger can juice up two devices at the same time as much as 4 times faster with Quick Charge 3.0 Technology. It’s also up to 45% more efficient than Quick Charge 2.0 and it’s compatible with a full range of USB connection types, from A to C. Rated 4.6/5 stars from over 200 Amazon shoppers.
More accessory deals:
RAVPower 6700mAh External Battery Pack $8 w/ code BJPHUECP (Reg. $15) | Amazon
- Lumsing J05 Bluetooth 4.1 Handsfree Earphone with Microphone $11 (Reg. $27) | Amazon
- w/ code L67R6NP4
- MARSEE Zero X Portable Bluetooth Speaker $14 (Reg. $26) | Amazon
- w/ code 8CDA25RK
- Aluratek Bluetooth Wireless TV Audio Streaming Kit $70 (Orig. $120) | Best Buy
- PowerMaster 12,000mAh LED Dual-USB Power Bank $16 (Orig. $40) | Groupon
- Bose MIE2 Mobile Headset with In-line Mic & 3-Button Remote $63 (Orig. $150) | A4C
(Update 10/19 12:15pm): Amazon has the Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound, Wireless Headphones with Microphone for $69.99 shipped (Reg. within a few dollars of Amazon all-time low).
In today’s best game/app deals, Amazon is offering Pokémon Y on Nintendo 3DS for $24.99 shipped (Prime only). Also available at Target. That’s almost $10 below the average selling price, the lowest Amazon has offered it for and the best we can find. And remember, the free Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon Special Demo Version is now available in the Nintendo eShop.
Sony has launched a Square Enix Sale on PSN. We are seeing a host of digital PS4, PS3 and Vita titles starting as low as $1.49. There are some standout deals here including Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition and Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut all for $7.49 each (Reg. $17 – $30 each).
Along with this Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB Gaming Mouse for $39.99 Prime shipped (Reg. $50, matched at Newegg) we still have some very nice Xbox One bundles courtesy of Microsoft:
- 500GB Xbox One S Minecraft Bundle + Free Game + $50 Microsoft GC $299 ($380+ value)
- 1TB Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle + Free Game + $50 Microsoft GC $349 ($430+ value)
- 500GB Xbox One Name Your Game Bundle + Free Game + $50 Microsoft GC $249 ($330+ value)
Other notables include Red Dead Redemption 2 pre-orders live on Amazon at $47.99 shipped for Prime members and Mighty No. 9 on Wii U for $14.99 (Reg. $20).
Before you head below for today’s best iOS/Mac deals, here is the latest Free App of the Week, Minecraft Story Mode went free for the first time on iOS & Android (Reg. $5) and Apple has now launched a 50% off sale on a number of very popular titles. You’ll also want to check out our feature on the Best Console Game Releases for October: Mafia 3, Gears of War 4, Battlefield 1, Dark Souls 3 DLC and more. As always, you’ll find today’s most notable iOS deals down below.
Ongoing game deals/promotions:
- Tom Clancy’s The Division on PS4 for $16.88 with free shipping (Reg. $20+)
- Toys R Us: any two EA Sports titles for $70 shipped (NFL 17, FIFA 17, NHL 17 and more)
- GTA V for $29.99 (GCU members can bring the price down to $23.99)
- Energizer 2X Smart Charger for Xbox One for $29.99 Prime shipped (Reg. up to $40)
- Hitman & Lara Croft Go on iOS are still down at $1 ($10 value)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens $19.99 Prime shipped (matched at Best Buy)
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst at $24.99 (Reg. $30+)
- MLB The Show 16 for $18.99 Prime shipped (matched at Best Buy or less for GCU)
- 8Bitdo Retro Receiver for NES for $19 with free shipping
- Amazon Prime Pre-order deals 20% off