iMod, ‘The Lightning Accessory and Case Maker’, is offering the MFi All-in-One Lightning Card Reader for iPad Air and iPad mini for only $26.90. The coupon code: “9to5card” takes off an additional 10% making it only $24.21. As a price comparison, Amazon currently sells Apple’s Lightning Card reader for $30 and it only includes SD card. iMod’s includes:
- Uses Original MFi Card Reader Chip
- Comes with CF (Type I), SD, micro-SD card slots and a USB port in ONE device
- Supports 600X CF Cards (via USB port interface) and Class 10 / UHS-I SD Cards
- Supports playback of raw footage recorded by Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras.
- Straightforward and easy for fuss-free usage
- All details are made to the finest
- Durable design
- Reversible direction
- Uses parts of same quality as Apple suppliers
The iPad Camera Connection Kit is used download photos and videos from your digital camera to your iPad so you can view them on the iPad display and import/share them. The Camera Connector has a handy USB interface. Just plug it into the Lightning connector port on your iPad, then attach your digital camera using a USB cable (not included).
The iPad will automatically open the Photos app, which lets you choose which photos and videos to import, then organizes them into albums. When you sync iPad to your PC or Mac, the photos and videos on your iPad are added to your computer’s photo library.
iPad and the Camera Connection Kit support standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4.