Update: Proceed with caution, Amazon users rate it very low.
1SaleaDay has a new Mini Mobile 1000mAh 30-pin battery for $4.99. Add another $4.99 for Shipping on this portable iOS/iPod device life extender…
This compact external battery can keep your iPhone or iPad charged anytime, anywhere. Get an extra 3 hours of talk time on your iPhone, 30 hours of music playback on your iPad, and 6 hours of video playback on your iPod nano! Lightweight and easy to carry around, it’s the strongest clip-on iPod/iPhone battery with absolutely no cables – it’s even small enough to leave it connected all day! Plus, you can charge your device and the battery pack at the same time.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Power and charge your iPhone or iPod
- Extends play time up to 30 hours for music or 6 hours for video (on iPod Nano 3G) or 3 hours of talk (on iPhone)
- Can charge your iPhone and battery pack at the same time using AC/USB power cable (not included)
- 1000 mAh battery capacity
- 5V 500mA input and output
- Around 2.5 hours charge time
- Small enough to keep connected to your iPhone or iPod
- Compatibility: iPod Nano 1G, 2G, 3G; iPod Classic 4G, 5G, 5.5G, 6G; iPod Touch; iPhone
- Dimensions: 62mm x 52mm x 12mm
Mini Mobile Power Station and Battery Extender for iPod and iPhone
- Vice President of iPhone and iPod Engineering David Tupman left Apple at the end of last year (9to5mac.com)
- Miccus ChargeBlock XL Battery Charger for iPhone/iPod for $20 + free shipping (9to5toys.com)
- LunaTik LYNK iPod nano watchband review (9to5toys.com)
- Sony Dock 20W Speaker System for iPhone / iPod for $51 + $15 s&h (9to5toys.com)
- What DON’T we know about the next iPad (besides its name)? (9to5mac.com)
- Micro-SIMs arriving at AT&T, perhaps in anticipation of 4G LTE iPhone and iPad 3 (9to5mac.com)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!