Update: Amazon announced today that Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will all be available for Fire TV and Kindle Fire. Purchases of San Andreas will net you 2,000 Amazon coins, which is enough to buy the other two titles (more details below).
Amazon Appstore for Android offers a download of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and 2,000 Amazon coins for $6.99. Each coin is worth $0.01 towards future app purchases, which means this deal will net you $20 worth of coins. This is a no-brainer if you regularly buy Android apps from Amazon. Download the Amazon Appstore to get started.
Game features include:
- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models
- Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them
- Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads
- Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links