The have a ANSI Grade 1 Residential Security rating, a resistive touchscreen “with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges,” anti-pick shield, built-in alarm technology and a motorized bolt that “locks and unlocks when a user code is entered.” It has received a 4/5 star rating from over 500 Amazon customers.
It works as a stand up for bare floor/carpet and as a handheld vac. Shark claims it “outcleans the Dyson® Digital Slim (vs. DC44) vacuum AND the full-sized Dyson vacuum (vs. DC40).” It also comes with a detailing kit including a 12” crevice tool, dusting brush, wide upholstery tool, dust away attachment kit, car detail kit and a handy wall mount.
This model has received a 4.4/5 star rating from over 400 Amazon customers.
Head below for the rest of today’s best Home Deals:
- Thermos FOOGO Stainless Food Jar (10 Ounce) $14 (orig. $22) | Amazon #1 Best Seller – lowest in over 6 months
- Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Chef’s Skillet (10-inch) $15 (Reg. $27) | Amazon
- Guy Fieri Gourmet 14-Piece Triple Riveted Knife Set $55 (orig. $200) | eBay
- Cuisinart 7-Piece Acrylic Knife Set $45 (orig. $100) | Groupon
- Crock-Pot Lunch Crock Warmer $20 (Reg. $25+) | eBay
- Dyson DC23 Canister Vacuum (man. refurb) $165 (orig. $400) | eBay
- Shark NV400-FS Rotator Vacuum (refurb) $100 (orig. $220) | Woot
- BISSELL Bagless Upright Vacuum w/ Lift-Off Tech $114 (Reg. $180) | Amazon
- Lasko Oscillating Ceramic Tower Heater (16-Inch) $35 (Reg. $46) | Amazon
- Primo Water Dispenser, Hot, Cool & Cold (black) $156 (orig. $204) | eBay
- Prepworks Assorted Dip Clips (Set of 8) $11 (Reg. $16) | Tanga
- Etekcity Non-Contact IR Thermometer/Digital Temp Gun $5 off w/ code TGUN5OFF | Amazon #1 Best Seller
- WORKSHOP 9.0 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac $65 (orig. $150) | Woot
- Rockwell Lithium 3-in-1 Impact Driver/Drill (man. refurb) $55 (orig. $291) | eBay
- Table in a Bag Aluminum Portable Table w/ Bag $67 (orig. $110) | Amazon
- Hanging Solar Garden Light Cornet Shaped (set of 3) $38 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- Power tools, shop vacs, more up to 68% off | Woot
- Messermeister Pumpkin Meister Carving Kit $12 (orig. $43) | Amazon
- Shower-Mate Water Resistant BT speaker/phone $10 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
More Home Deals Still Alive:
- Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Stick Vac $17 (orig. $40) | Amazon #1 Best Seller
- Dyson DC40 Multi Floor Bagless Vac (refurb) $290 (orig. $599) | eBay
- Cuisinart Electric Fondue Maker Set $40 (orig. $110) | Groupon #1 Best Seller
- Cuisinart 5-Piece Stainless Steel Utensil Set $28 (orig. $75) | Groupon
- Worx AeroCart 8-in1 Multi-Function Yard Cart $150 (orig. $200) | eBay
- Worx 20-Volt cordless Sweeper/Blower (refurb) $50 (orig. $155) | eBay
More from Schlage on the Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt with Built-In Alarm in Satin Nickel (BE469NXCAM619):
From your smartphone to your car, you want advanced technology that makes life simpler. Technology that can keep up with everything life throws at it. With Schlage Connect, we’ve brought that level of thinking to your door locks.
Schlage Connect combines all of our best security features into one lock—redefining what it means to be secure. With a sleek, modern touchscreen, you have the convenience of going keyless and no longer having keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers won’t be detectable to intruders after repeated use—safeguarding your home even more. And thanks to Z-Wave Technology, Schlage Connect gives you advanced remote management capabilities and compatibility with home monitoring systems—letting you run your home from anywhere.
Schlage Connect lives up to its name—it truly is a lock for the connected age. With so many advanced features, this isn’t just a lock. It’s the lock, loaded.
Schlage Connect is BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified, the highest residential rating. Built from high-quality materials, this keyless deadbolt gives you the highest level of security at the main point of entry. Additionally, Schlage Connect comes with a built-in audible alarm sensor that alerts you to activity at the door. You can select between three alert modes—activity, tamper, or forced entry—providing alerts from first contact with door or handle to when the door is opened. Quickly and easily cycle between three settings simply by pressing a button on the lock.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links