Each day we are seeing more and more Black Friday ad leaks, today we have an official preview from Staples detailing what to expect following Thanksgiving. A few details on Staples’ Black Friday worth nothing, they will have extended hours in most areas, Thanksgiving day from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., and on Friday beginning at 6 a.m. Additionally, Staples will feature its price match guarantee, typically from large brick and mortar chains as well as Amazon, both online and in-store.
The more notable deals from the preview include the Samsung Galaxy Tablet Lite for $100, which typically runs for $159.99, as well as a free Kindle eBook reader with the purchase of any laptop $399 or more. Those in the market for wearable technology will be able to pickup a $25 Visa gift card with a qualifying purchase, which includes Jawbone and Fitbit.
Staples has also announced that beginning November 16th they will have its first-ever “Week of Black Friday for Business”, with deals focusing on office supplies, furniture and more.
Reports suggest that we could also be seeing a $74 Amazon TV on Thanksgiving and the following day. We do expect for Staples to offer some kind of iPad discount, that falls in line with what we have seen from Target. Continue to check 9to5Toys for the latest Black Friday information as your plan out your holiday shopping.
Staples Doubles Up with Two Weeks of Black Friday Deals
FRAMINGHAM, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Nov. 6, 2014– Staples (Nasdaq: SPLS) makes less stress, more savings happen this holiday shopping season with amazing in-store, online and mobile deals starting November 16 through Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Staples makes it easy this holiday season with the Staples’ Price Match Guarantee, special hours, new extended return policy, shipping services 7 days a week, same day photo cards, tech services to keep you up and running, and of course, dedicated associates to ensure a hassle free experience.
Starting November 16, Staples will have great deals on business items for the first-ever Week of Black Friday for Business. Black Friday deals for November 27-28 are available in store and/or on Staples.com while supplies last and include:
- $99.99 Asus laptop with Intel® Inside Processor (save $150), in-store only
- Free Kindle e-reader after easy rebate (reg. $79) with any laptop purchase over $399, in-store only
- $39.99 Android 7-inch tablet from JLab, 8GB (save $30), Staples.com and in-store
- $99.99 Samsung Galaxy Tablet Lite (save $40), Staples.com and in-store
- $25 Visa Prepaid Card by mail with purchase of wearable tech including Fitbit® and Jawbone®, Staples.com and in-store
In addition, Staples has a new selection of holiday card designs. To celebrate, Staples is giving 25 FREE 5×7 matte holiday photo cards with any in-store purchase on Thanksgiving Day or Black Friday while supplies last. Visit design.staples.com to design cards online and pick-up in store. Redeem free card coupon by Dec. 13. Customers will also receive an additional 30 percent off any orders over 25 cards.
“At Staples, we’re offering more savings throughout November with our first-ever Week of Black Friday for Business plus amazing deals the week of Black Friday through Cyber Monday,” said Alison Corcoran, senior vice president of North American stores and online marketing, Staples. “We also make less stress happen this holiday season with easy ways to shop in store, online and via mobile. Staples offers one-stop shopping for exclusive products, technology ranging from laptops, mobile to wearable tech, extended holiday hours, new extended return policy and free shipping from Staples.com for Staples Rewards members.”
Throughout the season Staples makes less stress happen every day with:
- Price Match Guarantee both in-store and online;
- New Staples Mobile App is faster with redesigned Weekly Ad page to showcase the best in-store deals and ability to view deals by category;
- Daily Deals on the Staples.com online storefront;
- Free Shipping from Staples.com for Staples Rewards members plus up to 5 percent back in Staples Rewards on everything including technology;
- Ship 7 Days a Week with package drop off and associate assistance;
- Same day photo card orders in stores;
- Shop from Staples.com kiosk for items not found in store.
Staples retail stores will extend holiday hours on Thanksgiving and Black Friday including:
- Thurs., Nov. 27- Staples stores will open from 6 p.m.to 10 p.m. in all areas allowed* (excluding, Mass., Rhode Island and Maine)
- Fri., Nov. 28 – Staples stores will open at 6 a.m.*
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links