CashStar is offering a free $50 ePromo card to Staples with the purchase of a $300 Staples gift card. The $50 ePromo is only valid from 12/2-31, but this is a great opportunity to pick up some free money towards an iPad or laptop this holiday season.
We’ve already posted the Staples Black Friday ad, go check out to get some ideas on how to spend this money.
Terms and conditions:
Reward Terms and Details
Give One, Get One
- This eGift Card Offer is valid between November 9 and November 15, 2014 (“Promotion Period”), or until the max issuance of $50 Staples “ePromo Cards” has been reached.
- This Offer applies to eGift Card purchases only and is valid when $300 worth of Staples eGift Cards is purchased during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Order”).
- A customer will be eligible to receive one $50 Staples “ePromo Card” per Qualifying Order per customer once the Qualifying Order has been processed.
- Only one $50 Staples “ePromo Card” can be earned during the Promotion Period.
- At the completion of your transaction, the $50 Staples “ePromo Card” will be sent to you.
- The $50 Staples “ePromo Card” is ONLY valid for redemption between December 2 and December 31, 2014.
- There is a limited quantity of $50 Staples “ePromo Cards” available. When the quantity is depleted, the offer will no longer be available. Customers can still purchase eGift Cards, but will not qualify for the $50 Staples “ePromo Card.”
- Only 1 $50 Staples “ePromo Card” may be redeemed per in store or online transaction.
- The image of the red easy button on a white background will be the design on the front of the $50 Staples “ePromo Card”. A customer cannot choose the design of their ePromo Card.
- Staples eGift Cards are provided by Staples’ third-party service provider, CashStar.
- Some purchases may require payment verification which may impact delivery times.
- eGift Cards may be purchased using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
- This Offer cannot be used for prior purchases or combined with any other offers.
- Qualifying Orders, or a portion of Qualifying Orders, that are returned will void this Offer.
- This Offer cannot be reused if a Qualifying Order, or a portion of the Qualifying Order, is returned.
- Offer is subject to approval and subject to change without notice.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.