Black Friday always offers a wide variety of discounts on a number of products, but so far this year its been slim for consumers looking for a new Mac. We have confirmed some deals from Best Buy, but they are not offering a wide variety of configurations, and have tax implications depending on your state.
Adorama and B&H Photo are both offering discounts on most Mac models this week, we’ve already spotted a nice price drop on an iMac with Retina 5K display + AppleCare from Adorama.
In some cases Adorama is bundling AppleCare with a purchase for a discounted price. B&H currently only charges for taxes for New York residents at the time of purchase, while it varies for Adorama. Additionally, you’ll need a free Adorama VIP membership to take advantage of these prices.
Below you’ll find our top picks for deals on current generation MacBook Air, Retina MacBook Pro, Mac Pro and Mac Mini from these two retailers so far:
- 11-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/128GB $830 (Reg. $899) | B&H Photo
- 11-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/256GB $899 (Reg. $1,099) | B&H Photo
- 13-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/128GB $889 (Reg. $999) | B&H Photo
- 13-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/256GB $1,069 (Reg. 1,199) | B&H Photo
Retina MacBook Pro:
- 13-inch 2.6GHz/8GB/128GB $1,200 (Reg. $1,299) | Adorama
- 13-inch 2.6GHz/8GB/256GB $1,349 (Reg. $1,499) | Adorama
- 15-inch 2.2GHz/16GB/256GB $1,700 (Reg. $1,999) | Best Buy or B&H Photo
- 3.7GHz/12GB/256GB $2,840 (Reg. $2,999) | Adorama
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.