Designed to help mobile photographers take higher quality long-exposure and moving object shots, Slow Shutter! for iOS is now available for free inside the Apple Store app for iPhone (US only). While we have have seen the app listed as free a few times in the past, it typically goes for $1.99.
Do not navigate to the Slow Shutter! listing on the App Store, head below for instructions on how to redeem your freebie:
– Download and open Apple Store app for iPhone
– Tap on the ‘Stores’ option on the bottom horizontal menu bar
– Scroll down past the store info to the area that says ‘start something new’
– Swipe that image to the left
– Tap on the Slow Shutter! icon
– Tap on the ‘download now for free’ green banner at the bottom
Be sure to head over to our daily roundups for more discounted iOS apps, console games and more. This week’s Free App of the Week courtesy of Apple is ProCam 2.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!