DBROTH via Amazon is offering the Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Thermometer for $69.99, but using code 5EUBTJ62 during checkout your total drops to $49.99 shipped. That’s as much as $30 under the original listing, $20 under the average selling price and the best listing we can find.
It allows you to “monitor internal temperature of meat from 300 feet away” and features a backlit display, 2 hybrid probes, notifications, and various preset cooking temperatures. It is the best selling grill thermometer on Amazon and has received a 4/5 star rating from over 360 Amazon customers.
Today only, as part of its
Gold Box Deals of the Day, Woot via Amazon is offering up to 60% off dimmable and non-dimmable LED light bulb packs. Starting at $22.99, all of the available packs are matching or beating the best prices we can find.
Head below for the rest of today’s best deals including Pyrex measuring cups, discounted luggage at Amazon and more:
- Luggage, Travel Gear and more 20% off w/ code LUGGAGE20 | Amazon
- Pyrex 3-Piece Measuring Cup Set, Clear $11 (Reg. $13+) | Amazon
- Bayou 0-Quart Aluminum Stockpot/Boil Basket $94 (Reg. $130+) | Amazon
- Dyson DC33 Upright Multifloor Vacuum (Refurb) $180 (orig. $400) | Groupon
- Black & Decker 7.2-Volt Lithium-Ion Drill and Project Kit $44 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- Honeywell Universal Touchscreen Thermostat $78 (Reg. $130) | Home Depot
- Gilmour Stainless Steel Thumb Control Nozzle $14 (Reg. $17) | Amazon
- Dwell magazine 1-yr sub: $5 (Reg. $30, $20 sale)
- Architectural Digest magazine 1-yr sub: $6 (Reg. $60, $24 sale)
- Every Day with Rachael Ray magazine 1-yr sub: $5 (Reg. $40, $24 sale)
More on the Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Thermometer:
The ET-733 is the newest long-range wireless meat thermometer by Maverick. This third-generation version introduces many new features to make your cooking and grilling easier and more precise
The wireless receiver clips onto your belt and fits in your pocket to let you monitor your BBQ wirelessly from indoors or across the lawn. While your meat is grilling, the receiver communicates with the probe to update you in real time. It constantly displays the meat’s current temperature, and can sound an alarm at any temperature you desire for a perfect cook every time.
The ET-733 features a larger screen and displays both the target-high and target-low temperatures. Two probes* are included to monitor two individual things at the same time: 1 food and 1 BBQ; 2 individual foods; or 2 separate BBQs. The new larger screen displays both temperatures all the time. Setting target temperatures is even easier, with NEW preset temperatures for 6 meats and 9 game meats (Beef, Veal, Lamb, Pork, Chicken & Turkey Deer, Elk, Moose, Buffalo, Rabbit Boar, Duck, Bird & Fish).
– Set includes receiver, transmitter, 2 hybrid probes, 2 grill clips
– Monitors 2 things at once! 1 food & 1 BBQ; or 2 foods; or 2 BBQS
– 3-foot probe wires are rated for 716°F
– Settings are stored even when receiver is off
– Customize preset temperatures to personal taste
– Adjust temperature settings by pressing HI or LO
– A larm alerts you when preset temperature is reached
– Loss of signal alert sounds if you go out of range for more than 60 seconds
– Generous 300-foot wireless range
– Select between °F and °C
– 4 AAA batteries included
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links