A smartwatch that lets you connect to your world through the power of Android Wear and Google Now.
- Just say “OK Google” to get answers to your spoken questions, like “How many calories are in an avocado?” or “What time does my flight leave?”
- You can also say “OK Google” to get stuff done – like sending a text, setting a reminder, or taking a note.
- With its Always-on display and powerful 400mAh battery, you’ll get the information you need, whenever you need it.
- Customize your own look by changing out the straps with any standard 22mm (0.86) watch strap.
- It’s certified IP67 water- and dust-resistant to handle the wet and rough conditions of your active lifestyle.
- Compatible on smartphones running Android
4.3 and above.
Looking to go more high-end? The Moto 360 is on sale for as low as $155 right now.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.