AT&T offers the LG G Watch Android Wear Smartwatch in black for $50 with free shipping, which is $179 below its list price of $229. This model was recently surpassed by the new LG G Watch R, which is absolutely beautiful, but it also comes with a steep price tag of $300. If you’re unsure about jumping into the Smartwatch world, you can’t go wrong with the G Watch for just $50. Its features include:
A smartwatch that lets you connect to your world through the power of Android Wear and Google Now.
- Just say “OK Google” to get answers to your spoken questions, like “How many calories are in an avocado?” or “What time does my flight leave?”
- You can also say “OK Google” to get stuff done – like sending a text, setting a reminder, or taking a note.
- With its Always-on display and powerful 400mAh battery, you’ll get the information you need, whenever you need it.
- Customize your own look by changing out the straps with any standard 22mm (0.86) watch strap.
- It’s certified IP67 water- and dust-resistant to handle the wet and rough conditions of your active lifestyle.
- Compatible on smartphones running Android™ 4.3 and above.
Looking to go more high-end? The Moto 360 is on sale for as low as $155 right now.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.