Along with support for select laptops, this lock will also secure certain monitors, projectors, hard drives and more. Features:
- Security in one step-simplified design protects computers with a click
- Watch employee compliance rates rise! Click Safe makes security effortless
- Tamper-proof disk-style lock combined with superior materials provide near-impenetrable protection
- Super-strong steel cable, 5 feet long, provides the strongest physical security on the market
- Attaches to laptop via the Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of computers
It has garnered a 4.3/5 star rating from 146 customers much like the rest of the popular Kensington device lock line.
More on the Kensington ClickSafe Keyed Laptop Lock (K64637WW):
One click for a secure workplace. The Kensington Click Safe Keyed Laptop Lock is designed for effortless protection of computers and your business’s most important data. Locks attach to hardware in a single step. Just one click and it’s secure. There’s no need for employees to insert a key or follow multiple steps. Click Safe combines a cable made from superior materials with a tamper-proof disc-style lock to deliver the strongest security available in a cable lock. Cable is 5 feet long, 5 mm thick and carbon strengthened for extra protection. 2 keys are included with purchase. The “What’s in the Box” contents include: ClickSafe Security Cable w/Lock 2 Keys attached to Plastic FOB Plastic FOB Holds: 1 Security Anchor 1 Allen Wrench (The allen wrench is small and black, it is found on the backside of the keyring) Instruction Manual
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!