Just in time to get your baseball fix during MLB’s All-Star break, R.B.I. Baseball 15 for iOS is getting its very first price drop today. Originally released at the end of April this year for $4.99, today you can download it on your iOS devices for just $1.99.
You can also grab R.B.I. Baseball 14 for $1.99 today (Reg. $4.99). While we did it see it drop down to $1 during the holiday season last year for 7 days, this is matching the best price we have seen outside of that sale. More details below:
Both games are a throwback to the more arcade like experience of the original R.B.I games which started back on the NES in 1986. You can find out more details about the Mac version of 15 in our announcement post as well. Here’s what’s new in R.B.I. Baseball 15:
- Authentic ballparks with unique characteristics from every Major League Baseball club
- Modify your lineup with complete MLB rosters or play classic R.B.I. Baseball mode with 16 player rosters
- Stat tracking by team, player and season league leaders across multiple seasons
- Features over 1,000 MLB Players with detailed attributes based on hundreds of millions of data points from the MLB.com database
- Own the pitch: Control the movement of your pitch from start to finish
- Season, Postseason & Exhibition Mode
- Adjustable difficulty settings; Easy, Medium, Hard
- Intuitive touch controls
- Automatically Save and Resume your in-progress ballgame
iOS Universal: R.B.I. Baseball 15: $2 (Reg. $5)
iOS Universal: R.B.I. Baseball 14: $2 (Reg. $5)
Be sure to visit our daily game/app roundups for all the best deals across every platform and this week’s free app courtesy of Apple.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!