Apple may have pushed USB-C into the spotlight when it released the all-new 12-inch MacBook, but other devices like Google’s updated Chromebook Pixel also feature USB-C. This hub will let you use all of your existing USB-A flash drives, printers, sync cables and more with your USB-C equipped device. Other features include a built-in 1.3-ft USB 3.0 cable, an aluminum design, up to 5Gbps data speeds, and a 16-month warranty.
Keep it mind that it doesn’t have an extra USB-C port so you can’t charge your MacBook and use the hub at the same time. If you need charging capabilities as well, you’ll want to go with this type of hub.
- USB-C Compatible: Works with the latest computers and smart devices with USB-C ports.
- Extra Ports: Turn one USB-C port into four USB 3.0 ports.
- SuperSpeed Data: Up to 5 Gbps data speeds let you transfer an HD movie in seconds.
- Sleek & Slim: Ultra compact aluminum design goes perfectly with the new MacBook and many other devices.
- What You Get: Anker USB-C to 4-Port Aluminum Hub with Built-in 1.3ft USB 3.0 cable, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.