The 2-5 player digital version adds new cards, along with the old favorites in what is described as a “highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette.” Players continually draw cards until someone gets the Exploding Kitten and well, they explode. But it gets a lot more strategic than that with Defuse cards and other ways to avoid the end-times. It should be noted, the game is currently only available as a local Bluetooth/WLAN multiplayer experience, at least for now.
Exploding Kittens is available now on the App Store for $1.99, with all in-app purchases available for free during a limited launch period.
Be sure to hit up our game/app hub for all the best deals across every platform.
Exploding Kittens, the most-funded game in Kickstarter history, is now available for iOS.
Created by Elan Lee (Xbox, ARGs), Matthew Inman (The Oatmeal), and Shane Small (Xbox, Marvel).
– Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
– Play with 2 to 5 players across multiple phones
– All art illustrated by The Oatmeal
– New cards exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
– The digital version of the most backed game in Kickstarter history
In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game — unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.