Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories on iOS is getting its very first price drop on the App Store today. You can now download the game for $3.99, down from its usual $6.99. This is the lowest we have ever seen the game go for since its release back in December.
Along with being designed with mobile gameplay in mind, it features “new high resolution textures and character art”. More from Rockstar:
Get ready to head back to the East Coast as Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories returns to mobile devices. With shorter, streamlined missions designed with mobile gameplay in mind, this definitive open-world adventure has been remastered for iOS with extensive graphic enhancements, rebalanced touch controls, cross platform saves and native Retina screen support.
Former trusted wise guy for the Leone family, Toni Cipriani returns home to Liberty City after spending time in hiding for killing a made man. Now, the streets of Liberty City are in turmoil, as warring families vie for control and the town begins to self-destruct under waves of political corruption, organized crime, drug trafficking and union strikes. Deranged hit men, morally depraved tycoons, cynical politicians and even his own mother stand in the way as Toni tries to bring the city under Leone family control.
iOS Universal: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories: $4 (Reg. $7)
More App Deals:
- Download Lara Croft Go, Apple’s Game of the Year 2015, for just $2 (Reg. $5)
- Heroes Reborn: Enigma for iOS goes free for the first time as IGN’s Game of the Month (Reg. $5)
- Final Fantasy IX is now available for download on iOS/Android
- The Martian official iOS/Apple Watch game goes free (up to $3 value)
- Apple offering popular iOS video editing app ‘Videoshop’ for free ($2 value)
- App Store Free App of the Week: Over graphic design & photo editing app ($4 value)
- Final Fantasy II on iOS available free inside the FF Portal app ($8 value)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.