Newegg has the Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Stay or Go Slow Cooker (33262A) for $39.99, but code EMCEGFK27 will drop your total down to $19.99 shipped. That’s nearly 50% below the original listing, $10 under Amazon/the average selling price and the best price we have tracked on this model. It features a clip-tight sealed lid, a 6-quart capacity, removable stoneware interior and more. Rated 4.6/5 stars from over 440 Amazon customers.
HarborDirect via Amazon is offering the Harbor Digital stainless steel cooking thermometer for $8.89, but code WZJRO9N2 will drop your total down to $6.89. It ships free for Prime members or in orders over $35. That’s more than 50% below the regular listing, the lowest we have tracked on this model and the best we can find. It has an instant-read LCD, auto shut-down (battery included), a 5.9-inch long probe, and is made of “high quality” 304 stainless steel. It is the very best selling meat thermometer on Amazon and has a 4+ star rating from over 200 customers.
Today’s Top Home Deals:
- 2-Pack Fiskars Performance 8-inch Straight Scissors $9 (Reg. $20) | Walmart Best Seller
- Zippy Pop Red Stovetop Popcorn Popper $27 (Reg. $50) | Meh
- Rubbermaid 21-Cup Dry Food Container $7.50 (Reg. $10+) | Amazon
- Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips (20 Treatments) $37 clip-coupon (Reg. $45+) | Amazon
- Plus two 1 hour express treatments
- Home 32GB Wi-Fi Video Monitoring IP Surveillance cam $60 (Reg. $70) | Amazon
- $10 off $50 Black+Decker purchases: vans, tools, more | Amazon
- Up to 30% off shelving and storage units from $17 | Home Depot
- Sharpie Oil Paint Marker Extra Fine Black $2 (Reg. $5+) | Amazon
- 4-Pack Cosco All Steel Folding Chair $43 (Reg. $58+) | Amazon
- BJ’s Warehouse Inner-Circle 1-Yr. Membership: $25 (Reg. $50) | Groupon
- Philips Wake-Up Light With Sunrise Sim: $98 shipped (Orig. $170) | Amazon
Head below for more:
More on the Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Stay or Go Slow Cooker:
Slow cookers are great for cooking chilis, soups and stews, but these “one-pot” meals are not the only things that slow cookers do well. They are also perfect for making side dishes and dessert, especially when your main oven is full, and they are great for foods that are not naturally tender, such as inexpensive but flavorful meat cuts. If you choose cuts such as chuck roast, pork butt, short ribs or chicken thighs, you won’t be disappointed with the results of low and slow cooking. Like braising, slow cookers tenderize meat gradually as it cooks. Check out the recipes at HamiltonBeach.com that were developed and tested by the culinary experts in the Hamilton Beach Test Kitchen.
- Philips Personal Wireless Lighting Hue Tap Switch $50 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- Hoover Corded Stick Vac $65 (Reg. $79) | Amazon
- The latest Monopoly goes digital with an ATM to manage properties & bank accounts
- Snow Joe 21-inch Snow Thrower $170 (Orig. $270) | eBay
- Snap-on Kickstand Multi Tool $13 (Reg. $20+) | eBay
- Stay Fit Portable Deluxe Salad container $8 (Reg. up to $11) | Amazon
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.