PayPal Digital Gifts via eBay Daily Deals has kicked off another one of its gift card sales. You can save up to 20% on a number of popular retailers. That’s as good as free money! Even better, email delivery is available on all these discounted credits so you’ll have your gift card “within a few hours of purchase.” This is an excellent chance to stock up for Mother’s Day!
Treat Mom to a movie night with this $25 AMC Theatre gift card for $20 or $50 Regal Movie credit for $40. Grab a few and hit the theaters to see popular feature films like The Jungle Book, Captain America: Civil War and more.
Here’s the rest of today’s gift card deals:
- $50 Applebee’s Gift Card for $40 w/ email delivery
- $25 Sephora + $5 bonus code for $25 w/ email delivery
- $50 Bucca di Beppo Gift Card for $40 w/ email delivery
- $50 Legal Sea Foods Gift Card for $40 w/ email delivery
- $50 Jiffy Lube eGift Card for $40 w/ email delivery
- $50 Michael’s Gift Card for $40 w/ email delivery
- $25 IHOP Gift Card + $5 bonus code for $25 w/ email delivery
- $25 Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Card for $20 w/ email delivery
- $50 Petco Gift Card for $40 w/ email delivery
- $50 Overstock Gift Card + $10 code for $50 w/ email delivery
- $100 SpaFinder Gift Card for $85 w/ email delivery
- $25 Hibbett Sport Gift Card + $5 bonus code for $25 w/ email delivery
AMC Theatres welcomes approximately 200 million guests annually through the doors of its more than 300 locations. With innovative amenities and a focus on providing an array of movies in the best theatre environment, AMC is recognized as an industry leader and an iconic destination. And it all started when the son of one of the original owners returned from serving in the army and took over a successful Midwestern family business. Stanley Durwood saw one screen in one building as limiting. People wanted more choices. So he began remodeling several large single-screen Kansas City, Mo. theatres into smaller buildings with multiple auditoriums. The result? The first multiplex theatre in the world was born. The success was massive, and the theatre served as a blueprint for the industry. By 1968, Durwood’s multi-screen theatre chain had expanded nationwide and was incorporated as American Multi-Cinema, Inc. (AMC).
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links