Aukey via Amazon offers its Quick Charge 2.0 16000mAh Power Bank for $29.99, but if you enter the code TTJVTLD7 at checkout, the price drops to $23.99 Prime shipped. That’s $6 off the regular price and the lowest we can find for it. This power bank can charge certain Android devices up to 75% faster than conventional chargers and provides 2.4A output available through both USB ports. It can also charge the iPhone 6s over 6 times, the iPhone 6s Plus over 3.5 times or an iPad Air about 1.5 times. Rated 4.6/5 stars by 75 Amazon shoppers
Check out the RAVPower accessories Gold Box for more accessory deals today.
More accessory deals:
RAVPower 24W 2.4A Dual USB Wall Charger + 2-pack RAVPower MFi Apple-Certified Lightning Cables: $10 w/ both added to cart and code 8XVF3BHL applied ($23 value) | Amazon
Pacuwi Portable Stereo Bluetooth Speaker with 4000mAh Power Bank $27 w/ code FNN2XMB7 (Reg. $33) | Amazon
- AUKEY Mini Drone, 2.4G RC 6-Axis Quadcopter $25 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- w/ code O2MHCN74
- AUKEY QC 2.0 10000mAh Portable Fast Charger $17 (Reg. $22) | Amazon
- w/ code 4L9RIRNM
- Mpow Muze Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones Wireless Earphones $40 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
- w/ code CSHVX2HL
- Beats by Dr. Dre Pill 2.0 Portable Bluetooth Speaker $120 (Orig. $200) | Best Buy
- Mpow Waterproof Bluetooth speaker with 4400mAh Power Bank $33 (Reg. $41) | Amazon
- w/ code NZEDT76J
- Pacuwi flashlight Bluetooth Speaker with 4000mAh Power Bank $36 (Reg. $40)
- w/ code WHWZ2GM4
- OtterBox Symmetry Series Case for iPhone 6/6s $18 (Orig. $40) | Groupon
- HifiMan Electronics Vintage Style Earbud $58 (Orig. $69) | Worldwide Stereo
Universal Charging with AiPower The signature green AiPower USB Port on the PB-T3 is engineered to provide the safest maximum recharge rate for all devices whether Android, iOS, Bluetooth headphones, cameras, or even other power banks. AiPower gives all your USB powered devices exactly what they need with up to 2.4A per Ai USB Port.
Qualcomm® Quick ChargeTM 2.0 Technology Charge compatible devices up to 75% faster than conventional chargers. Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 Technology is available in a wide variety of devices powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon processors, and allows for a higher rate of power transfer through traditional USB cables.
Common Quick Charge 2.0 Compatible Devices: –LG V10, LG G4, LG G Flex2 -Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Note 4/5, Note Edge -Moto X Pure Edition, Moto X 2014, Moto Droid Turbo 2(Moto X style and Moto Pure Edtion 2015 not supported -Google Nexus 6, Blackberry Priv, Nextbit Robin For a complete list of Quick Charge compatible devices, please visit Qualcomm’s website.
Battery Indicator Light Easily identify how much power is left in your AUKEY power bank: White = 70% – 100% Green = 30% – 70% Red = 0% – 30%
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.