Update (7/22 9:30am): Best Buy’s Black Friday in July sale is now open to all customers!!
Best Buy’s Black Friday in July sale is in full swing. It is currently only available to My Best Buy members before it (appears to be) opening up to everyone tomorrow. We have already brought you the best Apple deals on everything from iPad Pro to various model MacBooks, and now it’s time to take a look at the rest of the sale. We are seeing some nice game deals along with a few notable printer options and some Beats headphone deals. Everything ships free over $35 and you can choose to pick everything up for free in-store.
Our Top Picks from the Sale:
- Beats Solo2 Wireless On-Ear Headphones (Gold or Black) $179 (Reg. $200)
- Powerbeats2 Wireless In-Ear Wireless Headphone $120 (Reg. $140)
- Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphones $230 (Reg. $250+)
- Canon MG6821 Pixma Wireless all-in-one printer w/ AirPrint $60 (Reg. $79)
- Canon MG7720 Pixma Wireless All-In-One Printer w/ AirPrint $100 (Reg. $129)
- Samsonite Tactonic PFT Laptop Backpack $40 (Reg. $60+)
- Wii U games from $30 or $24 for GCU members: Star Fox, Mario Maker, more
- Nintendo amiibo figures from $10 or $8 for GCU members
- …and even more…
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
More details on the Beats Solo2 Wireless On-Ear Headphones:
Solo2 embraces your ears with soft comfortable ear cushions and music with a greater range of sound and enhanced clarity. If Beats’ Studio line is equivalent sports car, Solo2 is your new thrilling motorcycle ride through sound. Take your music wherever you go with the Solo2. The Solo2 Wireless headphone’s durable housing and compact, foldable design make it the ultimate on-the-go accessory. Whether you’re on the subway, dancing in your living room, or at your desk, you won’t have to worry about getting tangled up in cords. Plus, if you run out of power, plug in for unlimited wired listening. This premium headphone is ready for your life, wherever it may go. Engineered for comfort. Starting at the center of the flexible headband, the frame of the Solo2 Wireless has a one-of-a-kind curve that gives it a custom-fit feeling. The headphone’s fast flowing curves, no visible screws, and pivoting ear cups complete this natural fit, ergonomically designed for optimal comfort and sound delivery.