Home Depot is offering the DEWALT DC970K-2 18-Volt Compact Drill/Driver Kit for $79 shipped today. That’s $80 below the original price, nearly $20 under Amazon’s current listing and the best price we can find. Rated 4+ stars from thousands on Amazon.
- Includes the drill/driver, two batteries, a charger and a soft storage bag
- 18-Volt, 380-Watt motor
- 1/2 in. single-sleeve ratcheting chuck that offers a tighter bit grip and 1-handed chuck operation
- 17 clutch settings for maximum versatility and control
- Lightweight drill/driver design at only 5.2 lbs. to lessen fatigue
- Compact size that is easy to maneuver and fit into the tightest spaces
- Cordless design for necessary mobility
- NiCd battery that charges in just one hour
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
More on the 36-Piece Sterilite Ultra-Seal Food Storage Set:
DEWALT’s DC970K-2 18-volt drill-driver kit packs a big punch in a small package, with a powerful high-performance motor tucked away inside a compact design that improves user comfort, especially when working in tight spaces over long run times. Ideal for drilling and fastening with a variety of materials such as wood, metal, and plastic for applications like framing, cabinet installation, and HVAC work, the DC970K-2 kit is a great foundation for any professional contractor or DIYer’s power-tool collection.
Cordless and Compact
DEWALT’s DC970K-2 cordless 18-volt drill-driver kit maximizes performance while minimizing user fatigue. Its high-output motor (380 unit watts out) and dual-speed capability (0-450/0-1,500 RPM) maximizes efficiency for drilling and fastening applications, while its 9-inch length and 5.2-pound weight make it ideal for working in tight spaces and at awkward angles. The plastic 1/2-inch single-sleeve keyless ratcheting chuck provides a tighter bit grip for better bit retention and increased precision and accuracy. Two 18-volt NiCAD batteries are included with the kit, as well as a one-hour charger and a contractor bag for easy transport from one rugged job site to the next.