We spotted a few nice deals on higher-end Beyerdynamic headphones and some other audio equipment today. First up, via the official FocusCamera eBay Store, we have the Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO 250 Ohm headphones in Limited Edition black-on-black for $129.99 shipped. That’s more than $100 below the original listing, $10 below the Amazon all-time low and within a few dollars of the lowest we have ever tracked.
Beyerdynamic makes some of our favorite headphones and are among the most comfortable I have ever worn. This model has an adjustable headband, soft velour ear pads, and a 3m straight cable. You’ll need an amp to power the 250 Ohm models properly, but we have a few more options below as well. The DT-990s have received great reviews on Amazon.
- BeyerDynamic DT 990 Premium Headphones 32 Ohm $135 (Reg. $150+) | eBay
- BeyerDynamic T90 Chrome Headphones 250 Ohm $299 (Reg. $400) | eBay
- BeyerDynamic DT-990 Pro Headphones 250 Ohm bundle $289 ($390 value) | eBay
- incl. AT2035 Mic + Focusrite 2i2 Interface
- …more headphone deals…
If you’re looking for a nice pair of in-ears, Jaybird’s stylish Freedom Bluetooth headphones are down to $170 shipped in three colors today (Reg. $200).
More on the Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO 250 Ohm headphones:
The DT990 PRO is an open dynamic headphone for studio applications. Due to a weight reduction of the diaphragm an excellent sound reproduction quality is achieved. Its rugged design with a spring steel headband ensures a secure fit and withstands all demands. Soft headband and ear cushioning systems ensure a high comfort over long periods of time.
- Excellent sound reproductio
- Robust spring steel headband
- Soft inner headband
- Single sided cable
- Gold plated stereo jack plug (3.5mm)
- Extremely lightweight diaphragm for superb impulse performance
- 250 ohms
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links