Finish Line has kicked off its End of Season Sale, taking up to 50% off a huge selection of apparel, shoes, accessories and more. Free shipping varies by item or you can opt for in-store pick up. There are styles in this sale for men, women and children, so you should not have any trouble finding some gear for the school year or fall weather.
Top Picks for Men:
- Nike Men Roshe LD-1000 QS Casual Shoes: $35 (Orig. $100)
- Nike Free Distance Running Shoes: $56 (Orig. $120)
- Nike Free RN Running Shoes: $56 (Orig. $100)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Vaughn Casual Shoes: from $17.50 (Orig. $60)
- Nike Tri-Blend Tee in three colors: from $10 (Orig. $30)
- The North Face Wicker Pullover Hoodie: $25 (Orig. $65)
- Under Armour Select Basketball Shorts in multiple colors: from $20 (Orig. $40)
- Nike Cheyenne Print Backpack: $18 (Orig. $40)
- Under Armour Storm Hustle III: $33 (Reg. $55)
Check out Finish Line’s designated sale section on footwear and athletic apparel for more deals.
Don’t forget to swing by today’s Amazon Gold Box for a nice selection of Adidas college gear.
Promotional offer only valid on eligible items. Look for the “free shipping” text on eligible items. Other items in your shopping cart that are not eligible are subject to shipping charges. This promotional offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, exchange, group sale, nor is this promotional offer valid on previous purchases. Promotional offer excludes resellers, wholesalers and diverters. Only applies to orders to be shipped via Free Economy Shipping to a valid address in the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. This promotional offer is not available for shipments to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. boxes. Additional exclusions may apply. Customer responsible for all shipping costs on returned merchandise. Promotional offer is not valid on out-of-stock or cancelled merchandise. Shipping will be automatically deducted at checkout. This promotional offer is only available at FinishLine.com. Please refer to our Shipping Rates and Policies for more information.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.