AUKEY via Amazon is offering its 20000mAh Portable Charger with QC 3.0 & Lightning Input for $39.99, but if you use the coupon code POWERAUK the price drops to only $32.99 Prime shipped. That’s $7 off the regular price and the lowest we’ve seen for it at Amazon.
This power bank has the ability to charge “compatible devices up to 4 times faster than conventional charging.” It can fully charge the iPhone 6s 7.5 times or an iPad Air 1.5 times. It’s rated 5/5 stars by 24 Amazon shoppers.
More accessory deals:
- AUKEY QC 3.0 16000mAh Power Bank $29 (Reg. $35) | Amazon
- w/ code POWERQC3
- PowerBeats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Headphones $50 (Orig. $160) | Yugster
- OnyxVolt 4 Pack MFi Certified Lightning Cables $13 (Reg. $18) | Amazon
- Zmodo EZCam Wireless High-Definition Video Monitoring Camera $40 (Orig. $100) | Best Buy
- Audio Technica Sonic Fuel Over Ear Headphones $30 (Orig. $70) | Daily Steals
- Feiyu G4 Pro 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer for iPhones $200 (Orig. $300) | B&H
- Atrico 40W/60W ETL-Certified 6-Port USB Smart Charger $22 (Orig. $60) | Groupon
- Sportline SYNC Calorie All Day Activity Tracker $6 (Orig. $40) | A4C
- BOOM Swimmer Duo Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker $45 (Orig. $60) | Worldwide Stereo
Recharge with a Lightning Cable
The AUKEY PB-T10 Power Bank can be recharged using either Lightning cable or micro USB cable. Now you can conveniently use the same cable to charge your phone and your Power Bank.
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Engineered to refuel devices up to 4x faster than conventional charging. Powered by INOV (Intelligent Negotiation for Optimum Voltage) Technology for fine-tuned power output and more optimized charging cycles. Up to 45% more efficient than Quick Charge 2.0 & compatible with a full range of USB connector types, from A to C.
AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology
Tuned to support healthier battery function and faster USB charging speeds, AiPower intelligently adjusts power output to match the unique charging needs of all your USB powered gear. Advanced circuitry and built in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and over charging.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links