Runtastic makes some of the most popular workout apps on the App Store and today its Push Ups PRO: Workouts, Trainer, Counter has gone free. Regularly listed at $2 this is the first time we have seen it go free since nearly a year ago. It has a 5 star rating from over 3,200 users.
Head below of more details:
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Want to push yourself to do 100 push-ups? That’s ambitious, but we’re convinced you can do it! The Runtastic Push-Ups app is the ideal companion as it turns your iPhone/iPad into your PERSONAL TRAINER. Use the app to strengthen your muscles anytime, anywhere. This classic strength move doesn’t require a gym membership or equipment. Do your body some good and let Runtastic help you live a healthier, fitter life. A scientifically developed training plan guides you towards your goal, always keeping your personal fitness level in mind. Plus, no need to count your reps: The proximity sensor in your iPhone/iPad reliably counts all your push-ups.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
– Accurate count of completed push-up repetitions using proximity sensor or by your nose touching the display
– Three individually adaptable levels based on scientifically developed training plan to reach 100 push-ups
– Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
– Voice Coach for constant feedback
– Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
– Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
– Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
– Integration with Apple Health
– Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
– Share your success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or via email
– Collect motivating badges for your performance
iOS Universal: Runtastic Push Ups PRO: Workouts, Trainer, Counter: FREE (Reg. $2)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.