Amazon offers the Triby Smart Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Alexa built-in in Cool Grey for $164.98 shipped. That’s a $35 savings off the regular price, the lowest that Amazon has ever sold it for and the best that we’ve seen since it was released.
- Triby features voice control with Amazon Alexa and is a smart portable speaker
- Use the Alexa Voice Service to play music, provide information, more
- Preset Internet radio stations and Spotify playlists for one-button access
- Make calls over VoIP or with a paired smartphone from 15 feet away
- Draw and share doodles and texts from your smartphone to Triby’s display
- Stick Triby to the fridge with its magnetized back
- Enjoy up to 2 days of battery life. Charge with micro USB.
- Required free Triby companion app available on iOS & Android
Rated 3.4/5 stars.
Triby is the first Alexa-enabled speaker that is fully portable yet can hear you from across the room. Its design is as adorable as it is practical with buttons for shortcuts to your favorite music and an always-on screen to display memos, information about what you are listening to, and much more. Triby features a superior Wi-Fi and Bluetooth speaker that provides awesome sound quality for listening to music from personal devices, streaming services and Internet radio stations. The sophisticated microphones work with the speaker to turn Triby into a hands-free speakerphone for VoIP and paired smartphone calls, while its E-Ink screen shows messages, and doodles that family members send via the Triby app.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!