True Skate for iOS is now available for free once again. This highly-rated skate sim usually sells for around $2. It carries a 4+ star rating from over 10,000 gamers. This one tends to only go free for a few days, so be sure to grab it while you can.
Developer True Axis has added a few new skate parks, along with some general improvements in this month’s update. Head below for more details and some gameplay footage:
– Realistic touch based physics.
– Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
– Drag your finger on the ground to push.
– A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an In-App Purchase)
– Smooth graphics.
– Slow motion.
– User challenges
– Replay sharing
– Global leaderboards.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
– Additional skateparks and locations.
– Street League Skateboarding courses.
What’s New in Version 1.4.6
– Tinnell Memorial Skatepark, Lake Havasu, Arizona
– Improved issues with buttons presses not being recognized on iOS 10 on far left of screen on some devices.
– Performance optimizations.
iOS Universal: True Skate: FREE (Reg. $2)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links