Even with the wealth of media available to us every day, there’s still something satisfying and relaxing about getting wrapped up in the latest issue of your favorite magazine. Regular newsstand pricing is absolutely absurd, but right now you can choose from dozens of digital and print magazines at Amazon for just $5 a year. The sale includes a wide range of categories including sports/fitness, technology, finance, fashion and more. Perfect for killing time during a long flight or relaxing at home, the digital Kindle versions can be read on your iOS, Android or Kindle device.
You’re bound to find something you love in Amazon’s magazine promo, but if you don’t have time to browse the entire lot, at least check out our top picks: Reader’s Digest, Rolling Stone, Money, Fortune, Golf Digest, Cosmopolitan, O, The Oprah Magazine, Food Network, Men’s Health, Vanity Fair, Elle, Wired, Popular Mechanics, GQ, Car and Driver, Popular Science and Macworld.
- For Amazon’s entire $5 digital magazine sale, click here.
- For Amazon’s entire $5 print magazine sale, click here.
If you’re big into magazines, you may want to consider using your savings on a Texture Premium subscription. Also, don’t forget Prime members now have free access to select books, magazines and other reading materials (full details here).
Related: Amazon rolling out $30-$50 Kindle E-reader Prime discounts
Amazon auto-renewal information:
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel, at any time, using Magazine Subscription Manager.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
- Each renewal term will be for a one year subscription, unless otherwise posted.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links