PUMA has kicked off its Private Sale that nets shoppers up to 75% off and free shipping on all orders. This is one of the strongest discounts that we’ve seen this year and it’s only likely to be topped on Cyber Monday. Puma’s Private Sale brings discounts across the board with deals on shoes, clothing, backpacks, accessories and more.
Here are some of our top picks for men:
- Archive T7 Track Pants (multiple colors): $30 (Orig. $60)
- Evo Savannah Hoodie (multiple colors): $51 (Orig. $85)
- Graphic Zip-Up Hoodie (multiple colors): $30 (Orig. $75)
- Long Sleeve Half-Zip Running Top (multiple colors): $35 (Orig. $50)
- Whirlwind Classic Men’s Sneaker: $42 (Orig. $60)
- Pulse XT Training Shoes: $45 (Orig. $75)
- …and even more deals…
This lightweight training shoe is geared up with a bold dynamic design that’s faster and more flexible – and ready to really push limits and keep you cool. Ideal for all high-intensity workouts – indoor or outdoor – the modern upper is breathable and sleek, while the Ariaprene bootie construction gives exceptional breathability, comfort, stretch, and fit from warm-up to workout and beyond.
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays for breathability and style
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- PUMA Formstrip on lateral side
- PUMA Cat Logo on tongue
- PUMA Logo at heel
- Weight: 7.7 ounces (size 9)