Amazon has the Morakniv Light My Fire Swedish FireKnife with 3.75-Inch Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade for $15 with free shipping for Prime members or in orders over $49. That’s half off the average selling price and the lowest Amazon has ever offered it for. Rated 4+ stars from over 700 Amazon customers.
- Sturdy, half-tang blade
- Includes an original Swedish Fire Steel Scout Fire Starter
- Polypropylene sheath with drain hole and belt clip
- Hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade made by Morakniv of Sweden and high-friction
- Anti-slip TPE rubber handle
- Includes Swedish FireSteel fire starter that twist-locks into handle
- spine of the blade is ground especially for use with a fire starter
- Swedish FireSteel is made from a magnesium alloy that produces a 3,000°C (5,400°F) spark
- Works when wet and lasts approximately 3,000 strikes
- Blade length: 3.75″ (95 mm); Blade thickness: 0.07″ (1.9 mm)
- Total length: 8.5″ (215 mm)
- Weight w/ sheath: 3.4 oz. (94 g)
- Color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
A colorful outdoor knife with Swedish FireSteel® fire starter. The Light My Fire Swedish FireKnife is a collaboration between Light My Fire and Mora of Sweden. Mora has made top-notch knives for 120 years. But this is more than just an extremely sharp, flexible, and sturdy all-around knife: the handle contains a fire starter. In other words, you can gut and clean a fish, split kindling and light a campfire with one single handy tool.Swedish FireSteel firestarter works equally well when wet, performs at all altitudes, and produces a 3,000%C (5,400%F) spark..Dimensions: 8.9″ x 1.8″ x 1.5″ (22.5 cm x 4.5 cm x 3.8 cm).Blade Length: 3.9″ (10 cm).Weight: 3.4 oz. (94 g).
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.