Continuing our march through Black Friday 2016 ad coverage, this morning we’re taking a look at what JCPenney plans to offer on November 24th and 25th. Stores will open at 3PM on Thanksgiving Day with promotions running until 5PM on Black Friday. That’s one of the earliest start times that we’ve seen from a major retailer so far this year. JCPenney’s sizable 72-page ad covers electronics, appliances, home goods and fashion. Just about everything that you’d expect from this kind of department store.
There will be traditional doorbuster promotions as well as coupons that will be handed out upon entering the store. JCPenney also offers a number of ‘Spotlight Offers’ that vary from clothing to appliances and more. Here are some of our top picks:
- Roku Streaming Stick (2016): $34.99 (Reg. $50)
- Your choice of small kitchen appliances: $10
- from Bella, Sunbeam, more
- Keurig K55 Brewer: $90 (Reg. $120)
- Bella Air Fryer: $49 (Reg. $70)
- KitchenAid 4.5-Qt. Mixer: as low as $180 (Reg. $325)
- Sky Rider Drone w/ Camera: $29.99 (Reg. $50+)
You’ll want to bookmark our Black Friday 2016 guide for all of the latest news, price drops and more. It’s also a good move to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page. This is the best way to ensure that you’re in the know on all of our Black Friday coverage.