As we march on towards Black Friday 2016, we’re beginning to see how the deal scene will shape up on the busiest shopping weekend of the year. Today, Sears is the latest to join our growing list of available ad scans and leaks. Here’s the rundown: brick and mortar locations will be open from 6PM to Midnight on Thanksgiving with things kicking off on Friday at 5AM. There will be doorbuster promotions and exclusive deals for Shop Your Way Rewards members (more info here).
As you’d expect, Sears will also be offering a number of online specials too. There will be price drops on popular items from Amazon, plus deals on tools, home goods and more…
Sears offers a wide range of products as we mentioned above. They also have in-store pick up on many items, so you can grab your purchase on the same day in some instances if you’re close to a retail location. Doorbusters aside, there are also a number of deals already available in Sears’ pre-Black Friday sale online.
Here are some of our top picks:
- Amazon Echo Smart Speaker: $140 (Reg. $180)
- Kindle Paperwhite E-reader: $100 (Reg. $120)
- includes $20 back in Shop Your Way Points
- Samsung 55-inch 4K Smart UHDTV: $600 (Reg. $1,000)
- Samsung 65-inch Curved 4K UHDTV: $1,600 (Orig. $2,700)
- Dyson Ball Multi-Floor Vacuum: $250 (Reg. $400)
- Keurig K55 Brewer: $90 (Reg. $120)
- Hamilton Beach 4-qt. Crock Pot: $10 (Reg. $20)
- iCoffee Express Coffeemaker: $25 (Reg. $50)
Be sure to keep it locked to our Black Friday 2016 guide for all of the latest announcements, price drops and more. Follow us on Twitter and give our Facebook page a like to make sure you never miss out.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.