Patagonia is hosting another one of its web sales that takes up to 50% off your order. Even better, you’ll be able to save an additional 15% off when promo code TRAILS16 is applied during checkout. With colder weather coming soon, now is the time to pick up some new gear or cross a few names off your holiday shopping list. Free shipping is available on orders of $49+.
Our favorite deals for men include:
- Down Sweater Jacket (multiple colors): from $96 (Orig. $229)
- Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover: $50 (Orig. $119)
- Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Vest: $42 (Orig. $99)
- R3 Fleece Hoodie: $84 (Orig. $199)
- Piton Hybrid Pullover: $54 (Orig. $129)
- Fisherman’s Rolled Beanie: $14 (Orig. $29)
- Synchilla Fleece Scarf: $19 (Orig. $45)
- Down Filled Snap-T Pullover: $84 (Orig. $199)
- …and even more deals…
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.