We’re continuing to work through the latest Black Friday news as we head towards the big day next week. The latest batch of ad leaks comes way of Macy’s with a focus on home goods. Doors will open on Thursday at 5PM with night owls able to shop until 2AM. Locations will then close for four hours until 6AM when things will open again until 1PM. That’s a unique schedule in comparison to other retailers we’ve covered leading up to Black Friday.
Here are some of our favorite deals from Macy’s:
- Fitbit Alta Black & Gold Activity Tracker: $100 (Reg. $150)
- Fitbit Charge 2: $130 (Reg. $150)
- KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer: $200 (Reg. $250)
- Calphalon Stainless Steel Cookware Set: $300 (Reg. $400)
- Dyson Multi-floor Vacuum: $300 (Reg. $400)
- Ninja AutoiQ Blender: $70 (Reg. $150)
- Brookstone Big Blue Speaker: $199 (Reg. $250)
- Bella Slow Cooker or Waffle Maker: free after rebate
Be sure to keep it locked to our Black Friday 2016 guide for all of the latest announcements, price drops and more. Follow us on Twitter and give our Facebook page a like to make sure you never miss out.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.