Black Friday is upon us and that means it’s time to buy a new TV. Whether you’re going 4K or 1080p, there are a number of solid deals out there this year to choose from. Just this evening, many of the top retailers have rolled out Black Friday pricing on TVs. We’ve rounded up the latest deals that are now available below.
- Insignia 39-inch Smart HDTV w/ Roku: $200 (Reg. $240) | Best Buy
- Insignia 48-inch Smart HDTV w/ Roku: $250 (Reg. $350) | Best Buy
- Samsung 50-inch Smart HDTV: $348 (Reg. $500) | Amazon
- Samsung 65-inch Smart HDTV: $798 (Reg. $1,000) | Amazon
- Samsung 40-inch Smart UHDTV: $300 (Reg. $400) | Best Buy
- Also at B&H
- TCL 55-inch Smart UHDTV w/ Roku: $400 (Reg. $500) | Amazon
- Toshiba 65-inch Smart UHDTV w/ Chromecast: $600 (Reg. $900) | Best Buy
- w/ code 65TVDEAL
- Samsung 60-inch Smart UHDTV: $700 (Reg. $900+) | Best Buy
- Sony 55-inch Smart UHDTV: $898 (Reg. $1,200) | Amazon
- Sony 65-inch Smart UHDTV w/ HDR: $1,400 (Reg. $1,600) | Best Buy
- Also at Dell
- Sony 75-inch Smart UHDTV w/ HDR: $2,498 (Reg. $3,000) | Amazon
View content at four times the resolution of 1080p with the Samsung KU6290-Series 40″-Class UHD Smart LED TV. Lower resolution video sources can also be upscaled to near-4K quality. This TV has an LED-backlit LCD display and incorporates MR 120 refresh rate technology to digitally enhance fast-moving images to reduce blur. The KU6290 has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to allow access to your favorite apps and Internet-based content via the Samsung Smart Hub, plus content sharing and screen mirroring with your other smart devices such as your smartphone or tablet.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.