Remember those painful “Will it Blend” iPhone commercials where a technician would put the latest iPhone in a Blentec blender and turn it to exploding dust? Well that same blender is on sale at Amazon at its lowest price ever (by $50) for $237.99 shipped. Those commercials are meant to show folks with blenders that get stuck on ice or other things that this thing is not stopping no matter what you put into it.
We typically see this for around $400 but it sometimes dips down to the $320-ish area so this represents a huge savings. It gets impressive 4.4/5 star ratings from Amazon reviewers and features:
- Commercial-quality 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3 HP direct-drive motor
- Preprogrammed blending cycles; digital touchpad controls; auto shutoff
- 2-prong stainless-steel blade spins at up to 29,000 rpm; ice-crushing guarantee
- 2-quart square blending jar; secure-fitting lid
- Measures 7 by 8 by 15.5 inches; 3-year motor-base warranty; 1-year jar warranty; lifetime coupling-and-blade warranty