AUKEY via Amazon offers its iPhone Tripod with Phone Mount for $14.99, but if you use the code A3TRIPOD the price drops to just $8.99 Prime shipped. That’s $6 off the regular price and the lowest we’ve seen for it at Amazon.
This tripod lets you take clearer shots from a stable fixed position. It has a 360-degree rotatable ball head to capture a “variety of landscapes, portrait styles or points of view.” With a compact design you can easily grab it, set it up and then put it away when you’re done. It’ll work with smartphones up to 5.7-inches with included holder, or attach digital cameras, GoPros, camcorder, and more. Rated 4.6/5 stars by 47 Amazon shoppers.
More accessory deals:
- AUKEY Ora 2-in-1 140° Wide Angle + 10x Macro Lens Kit $17 (Reg. $25) | Amazon
- with code AUK8LENS
- AUKEY PA-V28 120W Car Power Inverter $16 (Reg. $19) | Amazon
- with code AUKCARP2
- Tendak 40W 5-Port Quick Charge 3.0 & Type C Charging Station $17 (Reg. $26) | Amazon
- with code TENDAK02
- AUKEY iPhone 6/6S Case with Wide Angle Lens $12 (Reg. $25) | Amazon
- AUKEY 37mm Circular Polarizer Clip-on Phone Lens $12 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- AUKEY SoundTank Bluetooth Speaker $35 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- AUKEY SK-M4 IPX4 Bluetooth Shower Speaker $13 (Reg. $23) | Amazon
We also still have Ringke iPhone 7/Plus cases in a variety of styles and colors for only $4 Prime shipped
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- Omaker W4N Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker $14 (Reg. $17) | Amazon
- w/ code LJRU955Q
- Lumsing 21W 4-Port Wall Charger $4 (Reg. $8) | Amazon
- w/ code 77M7C9KT
- Aluminum Case Cover for iPhone 7 $10 (Reg. $16) | Amazon
- w/ code IFJTADMD
- KMASHI 10000mAh Power Bank $9 (Reg. $12) | Amazon
- w/ code NK8R75ON
- KMASHI 15000mAh Power Bank $12.50 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- w/ code JK38PZBW
- KMASHI 20000mAh QC 2.0 Power Bank $20 (Reg. $33) | Amazon
- w/ code NZK3Z24S
The CP-T01 is a lightweight mini tripod with a built-in wrist strap that’s perfect to bring along on any adventure. Find the right angle with the 360° rotatable ball head. Take stunning shots or videos from a stable, versatile mini tripod.
Besides, the cellphone mount holds your phone horizontally and vertically with two internal screw threads on the phone mount.
How to Use
1. Take off the cap and screw on the phone mount;
2. Put your cellphones on the phone mount;
3. Using the thumb screw with AUKEY logo to tighten the ball joint and keep your phone in position;
4. Or if you want to mount a camera, just screw it on the tripod through the 1/4″ standard screw;
5. Enjoy your shooting or video time!
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links