Just off the heels of a similar Black Friday promotion, Amazon is now offering $5 off book purchases over $15 when promo code GIFTBOOK is applied during checkout from now until December 5th. The previous promotion offered $10 off $25 but today’s deal brings an even wider range of potentially discounted titles. Kindle eBooks and audiobooks are excluded from this sale. Of course, free shipping is available for Prime members or in orders of $49+. Note: this code is only eligible for a single use per account. Full terms and conditions below.
Because this promotion works on any physical book that Amazon sells, there’s not a shortage of options out there for stocking stuffers and holiday gifts. Here are a few ideas to help you get started:
- Beautiful LEGO by Mike Doyle: $12.50 (Reg. $17)
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike by Phil Knight: $12 (Reg. $17)
- To Pixar & Beyond: My Unlikely Journey w/ Steve Jobs…: $12 (Reg. $17)
- The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer: $12 (Reg. $17)
- Super Mario: How Nintendo Conquered America: $11 (Reg. $16)
- The Art of Atari by Tim Lapetino: $20 (Reg. $25)
- …and even more…
To use this promotion, you must enter “GIFTBOOK” at checkout under the “Gift cards & promotional codes” section to receive $5 off any books purchase of $15 or more. This offer is valid on print books only. Excludes eBooks and Audiobooks, Book Rentals and Amazon Gift Cards. The promotion is valid for a limited time, on orders placed between December 2, 2016 at 12:01am EST and December 5, 2016 at 02:59am EST. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Limit one promotional code per customer and account.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links